Our AmmonitOR developers have been very busy and have implemented many customer requests. And here are the new features we would like to introduce to you.
- Customers can edit existing and newly created reports.
- Content can be moved in position, added or deleted
- Names of the reports can be changed.
- Space available within the reports has been improved, tables have been optimized, etc.
- Download and Delete button now appear at the top of the file list.
- However, we would like to point out that the DataExports are much better suited for downloading.
- Documents (such as contracts, calibration protocols, other information about the project) can now be uploaded to the projects regardless of the format.
- 100 MB total storage space is available per project.
- A data file should not exceed 10 MB.
- The feature can be found in the menu under Archiving > Documents (just below the Photo menu item).
- Emails sent from AmmonitOR now have a new look.
- All original data file formats can now be exported with the DataExport, such as primary, secondary and tertiary statistics.
- Photos, Gust data files, full configuration files as well as logbook information can now be exported.
- All of the above formats can now be downloaded with the API.
Want to test the new features? Just log in to your AmmonitOR account