The module M83200 converts AC signal inputs into pulse outputs and provides configurable 5 V outputs.
The module M83200 contains:
- 4 independent AC signal converters
- To adapt low amplitude AC (e.g. sinusoidal) signals of various sensors to the counter inputs of Meteo-40 plus data loggers. The sinusoidal signal is converted in a rectangular pulse signal with the same frequency.
- 2 individually configurable ports with the following configuration options:
- Current limit to 10 mA (470 Ω)
- Pull-up resistor 5.1 kΩ with current limit 1 mA
- Stabilised and ripple-free 5 V output with active current limit 110 mA